[pct-l] Fwd: Flippin out

Halfmile list at lon.net
Mon Jun 20 22:12:53 CDT 2011

John and Jackass,
The trail appears to be mostly snow covered north of around Horseshoe
Meadow [mile 746].

I have posted some images showing snow depth on the PCT from National
Weather Service Snow Analyses data here:
http://www.pctnews.com/?p=208

It looks like from Old Station to Burney Falls is probably mostly Snow Free.

Ashland to Fish Lake is probably mostly snow free except for some snow
around miles 1763 - 1766 and 1771 - 1779

Burney Falls to Castle Crags is mostly snow free except probably
considerable snow around miles 1451 - 1469.

-Halfmile