[pct-l] Help for Post hike depression:PHD

aslive at charter.net aslive at charter.net
Mon Jun 20 23:08:29 CDT 2011

Many, if not most PCT hikers are not through hikers, but section hikers
who take years to complete the whole thing if they complete it at all.
I have been walking the trail for six years and have a lot more to go.
That is okay.  Instead of a one year adventure, it has become an
odyssey.  I can choose what sections to do and when is the best weather
to do them.  I can take my time and enjoy what I am walking through and
not worry so much about mileage.  Don't get down on yourself.  enjoy the
opportunity.  This is a gift.

Shepherd.