[pct-l] Bakersfield pick up

mouellette79 at gmail.com mouellette79 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 22:11:21 CDT 2011

Hi all! I had begun the trail from campo back on May 16th with two of my friends. An unfortunate accident occured and I had sprained my ankle two weeks into the hike. I had to fly back to vancouver to let my ankle heal up enough so I could continue with my trail mates. I am now ready to continue and have coordinated to meet up with my friends in Onyx. My only problem I have is to get from bakersfield to onyx. I will be arriving in bakersfield on saturday. If anyone can give me some advice or help it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, mitch
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone