[pct-l] Download Waypoints to GPS at public computers

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 23:13:37 CDT 2011

Dear Fireweed,

Go to the Garmin web site and down load their program on "Converting
waypoints to points of interest".  You can store unlimited number of "Points
of Interest" on your GPS.  With this file, convert Halfmile's Waypoints
(down-load his file) to Points of interest and up-load it to your GPS.

I had a smart person direct me through this step by step.  Then, I watched a
smart person do this for a friend for the entire PCT and it worked both
times.  I didn't actually do this myself.  Good luck!

Maybe more smart people can provide further instructions.

Melanie