[pct-l] trail conditions reported from hikers in Belden

Halfmile list at lon.net
Mon Jun 27 17:43:29 CDT 2011

Yogi,
This is consistent with what the NOAA/National Weather Service
Analyses is showing for snow in that area. It appears Old Station to
Castel Crags or maybe soon Fish Lake to Etna probably have the less
snow and might be a better choice for hikers wanting to flip.

http://www.pctnews.com/2011/updated-pct-snow-information-for-627-233/

-Halfmile