[pct-l] Tahoe to Whitney

Baca pwrgrl3 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 10:20:51 CDT 2011

Hi fellow trail junkies. I need some opinions.... My ultimate goal for this year was too do Tahoe to Whitney, the crown jewl of the PCT.

Last year I accomplised the entire JMT as a solo backpacker in 15 days with a few rest days.

Does anyone even think the tahoe to tuolumne section is even safe right now. Im tenatively leaving tahoe july 18th, meeting with family in tuolumne the first of august who will continue on to Whitney with me.

Lovely mother nature has put a huge damper on decisions as like everyone elses...

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone