[pct-l] Snow 2011?

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 12:15:17 CDT 2011

Mikey,

Hey, is your injury healed and are you back on the trail?  Have you seen
Scamper or that young Jedi Prodigy, Sasha?  Neither of them want a "mother
hen" but they are so young, I can't help but harbor a small measure of
concern.  I'm back in civilization, planning my next hike sigh!

Your Nor Cal buddy,
Toga