[pct-l] Vicky and Jay hiking the Pacific Crest trail

Vicky mattson vicky.mattson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:17:05 CST 2011

Hello Friends,

Jay and I are going to spend the Spring and Summer hiking the California
portion of the Pacific Crest Trail.  This trail follows the Sierra Mountains
from Mexico to Canada.  We will be leaving Athens March 13th for a ski trip
with Kevin, then we will fly to San Diego where a wonderful Trail Angel will
take us to the trailhead in Campo, CA.
We have started a blog that will be updated whenever we can get to a
computer.   We will be stopping at a number of post offices where our food
and gear has been mailed.  If you would like to send us a note or a care
package, there is a list of the post offices and the dates we will arrive at
them on yesterdays post.

Enjoy keeping up with another chapter of the intrepid Mattson Family:
vickyandjay.blogspot.com
--
Vicky Mattson   740-818-6737
vickyandjay.blogspot.com