[pct-l] Traveling to San Diego

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Tue Mar 1 14:29:49 CST 2011

Another suggestion is to go to your local airport beforehand and pick up
a large, heavy duty plastic bag made to put stuff like packs in it.  I
actually use these on the inside of my Golite Gust as an internal
rain/packcover.

You can also get to the airport early enough to go to a counter and ask
for one.  United has them for free, or did last summer.  Bring a couple
feet of duct tape to close the top and tighten the wrinkles.

Jeff..