[pct-l] Proposed kick-off procedure

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 18:21:14 CST 2011

Jim,

Very interesting ideas and very tempting to consider! I'm really afraid though, of a popular uprising of ADZ attendees on Facebook rising up to overthrow the despot organizers who have so suppressed the trail community over the years of this event. Shhhh, don't tell anyone anything more about this, every thing is fine, just fine, we haven't had any conflicts or riots or . . .

Greg "Muammar" Hummel

Those three little words
Never said enough
By themselves, never enough