[pct-l] Flying in

Ken Marlow pcthiker at cox.net
Tue Mar 1 23:03:43 CST 2011

Hope this helps, I live on the eastern city limit of San Diego (in the small city of La Mesa), with quick freeway access, and on the way to Campo/Lake Morena:  If in a non-rush hour kind of thing it takes me about a half hour to go west to the airport. I used to commute east to Lake Morena at 50 minutes, add-on another 15 minutes or so of slower driving for Campo/finding the southern PCT terminus.  Travel time is based on taking Interstate 8 to Morena/Campo (suggested). It would be significantly greater taking the winding Hwy 94.

-Ken M.