[pct-l] Purchase Bear Canisters

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 01:02:05 CST 2011

HYOH, YMMV, IMHO, hmm outta acronyms :p

I'm getting this:
http://www.bearvault.com/bearvault_pct.php
Seems to me to be the easiest way to handle that part of the planning.

If I may be so bold... if you think you will have little use for a bear can
after you hike, might I suggest donating it to the loaner program? I'm not
sure how you would do that off the top of my head (it's late and I'm about
to go to bed). If you're interested, reply and I will be happy to find you
the info.