[pct-l] Bounce Boxes

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 11:54:33 CST 2011

That's a pretty popular method of resupplying. Even the folks that buy
everything along the way will buy extra in some towns and ship it ahead.

I'll probably use a bounce box for consumables I can't/won't buy in small
sizes, ie olive oil, powdered milk, toiletries, etc. I'll also have a
charger for my camera batteries in there. I'm not 100% sure I'll use one
though as I will have my wife shipping me boxes along the way.