[pct-l] Backtrack from Canada

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 16:32:53 CST 2011

Gary.  Another possibility is to do what I did.  After reaching the border
monument I rode back to Mazama where I had last parked my rig. Mazama is 18.7
miles (on road 5400) east of Harts Pass and is about 1/2 mile off Highway 20.
I'm sure you would be able to avoid the 18.7 mile walk by hitching down to
Mazama. Hitching west from there, on Highway 20, would not be difficult.

Have a great hike,
MendoRider/Ed Anderson