[pct-l] Chaos On The PCT (now "Hammock Chaos On The PCT"?)

Crystal Mcdowall crystal_mcdowall at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 18:26:40 CST 2011

Hey, I'll be using a hammock also this year.  In places you can't hang them, you
can set them up like a tent using your hiking poles.  Okay, the hammock's pretty
new,and I've only used it a few times, but so far I love it!  I was kinda
wondering why there hasn't been more hammock discussions on here.  Are there
areas other that Lake Morena where we can't hang them?

~Crystal