[pct-l] San Diego Trail Angels

Halfmile list at lon.net
Wed Mar 2 20:19:47 CST 2011

We will be hosting PCT hikers and offering rides again this year from
our apartment in Chula Vista, eight miles south of San Diego.

We can offer hikers a deluxe air mattress in our spare room or a sofa
to sleep on, help with last minute errands, and early morning rides to
the PCT. Because of work schedules and rush hour gridlock we may not
always be able to pick you up at the airport, but a $5 bus/trolley
ride goes from the airport or Amtrak station directly to our door. If
you prefer the privacy of your own motel room, we can recommend nearby
motels and help with errands and transportation to the trail.

We will be hiking April 16 through April 24th, so we can't help then.
Maybe we will see you on the trail.

Email [halfmile at pctmap.net] and let us know how we can help.

-Halfmile and Deb