[pct-l] Warner Springs Address

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 00:27:05 CST 2011

Just some FYI...I don't suggest mailing any packages to the ranch. Last year,
they placed all the resupply boxes right next to the hiker box. myself and  a
few others had our boxes rummaged through and not just food but also some gear
stolen. They weren't very helpful when this occurred either and told us that
they did it this way for many years with no issues. Didn't even offer us a soda
much less something to eat after we reported all our food was gone. They may
have changed their procedure since then but be weary. Losing ur food and gear
while hiking and being in the middle of no where in a rinky dink town is NO FUN!

Sugar Moma