[pct-l] Raingear: Parcho Questions

Ken Marlow pcthiker at cox.net
Thu Mar 3 01:11:43 CST 2011

Thanks Steel-Eye, this helped-out a lot! The Parcho definately looks like a well thought-out piece of gear (thanks for turning me on to it). I switched to silnylon poncho and umbrella a few years ago, a great way to go in most conditions. The sleeves interior pocket and zipper of the Parcho really caught my eye as a great refinements of that system. Looks like I'll take the plunge and plan on breaking the sewing machine out!