[pct-l] Questions, questions, questions...BUY YOGI'S TOWN GUIDE/PCT HANDBOOK!!!!

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 10:06:59 CST 2011

Yogi ROCKS! she's prety cool too hehhee

Sugar Moma

________________________________
From: Eric <johner27 at evergreen.edu>
To: J M <evilempress2003 at yahoo.com>
Cc: pct-l at backcountry.net
Sent: Wed, March 2, 2011 4:32:24 PM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Questions, questions, questions...BUY YOGI'S TOWN GUIDE/PCT
HANDBOOK!!!!

Another thumbs up for Yogi's Guide. Answered pretty much every question I
had, minus a few specific ones. Lots of good advice, love the town data.
Shipped the same day I ordered, at my door in less than 2 days!  Well done
miss Yogi!

Regards,
Eric

--
Because we don't think about future generations, they will never forget us.
~Henrik Tikkanen

“The things you own end up owning you.”* -*Tyler Durden, *Fight Club*

"The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates, and a monthly
salary."—David Hieatt
To unsubcribe, or change options visit: