[pct-l] budget gear list for pct?

Eric johner27 at evergreen.edu
Thu Mar 3 15:15:54 CST 2011

http://planyourhike.com/gear/

They've got budget options listed. Also departmentofgoods.com, ebay,
craigslist,  or the BPL gear swap forums. Second Ascent if you're near
Seattle.  Skip REI, they overcharge for most gear; it's good to abuse their
return policy though!

Lastly, PLEASE don't take a machete.  The woods will thank you.

Regards,
Eric