[pct-l] Hammock Tents in State Parks

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 15:40:36 CST 2011

I just called Lake Morena to check in before the kickoff as I always do every year and feel them out for how everything is going.  Jane says everything is fine and they're looking forward to the kickoff too.  I brought up the subject of hammocks and Jane says for someone to write a cover letter explaining the hammock and how it is attached to a tree with photos and propose to do a demonstration of it for them.  Send it to berylbuchanan at sdcounty.ca.gov and cc'd janeengelton at sdcounty.ca.gov.  She sounded encouraging that they might consider an exception.

Greg Hummel

Those three little words
Never said enough
By themselves, never enough