[pct-l] tent or eyore hu

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Mar 3 17:04:53 CST 2011

The ants are probably the most likely to crawl on you. You get pretty
used to ants crawling all over you just because they do every time
you sit down to take a break. As they say, "Welcome to Giant Ant
World." I'd bring the "rainproof fort thing" and have a tent in a
package up the trail at the next town or ready to be mailed to you.