[pct-l] Hammock Tents in State Parks

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 17:08:13 CST 2011

Cool! I'll get that email out Saturday, after I can take some pics and shoot
some video. Need to take pics of my hammock suspension anyway, so this will
be the motivation to get it done! LOL

I hope other hammockers do it too! Can't hurt for them to hear multiple
voices all preaching the same methods. I don't know any hammockers that
don't use webbing around the tree.