[pct-l] 2011 PCT Hiker Hosting in San Diego

Pea Hicks phix at optigan.com
Thu Mar 3 17:23:34 CST 2011

To all 2011 PCT Hikers-

My trailname is Girlscout (I'm a guy, btw). I thru-hiked the PCT in 2006
and have subsequently been hosting incoming hikers (free of charge) at
my house in San Diego. I'll come get you at the airport or wherever
you're arriving, take you to whatever last minute errands you need, put
you up at my house for a night (or two, if needed), and get you to Campo
(or any other PCT trailhead in Section A) bright and early in the morning.

If you'd like to take advantage of my services, please send along your
complete arrival info (ie, flight number, arrival time, etc) and also
your cell phone number if you're going to have one with you. Be sure to
let me know what date you plan to start your hike, and any other
pertinent information. I won't be able to add you to my schedule until I
have all this info. Feel free to send along any packages to be held at
my house until your arrival.

My contact information:

Pea Hicks (aka Girlscout)
2722 Ridge View Dr.
San Diego, cA
92105
619-840-4288
phix at optigan.com

Cheers, and good luck to the Class of 2011!!

Girlscout