[pct-l] Warner Springs Address

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 17:30:49 CST 2011

I wish I would have known that last year so I could have gone about things a
little differently. They still haven't paid us back for our loss. It sux! not to
mention that I am on a special diet b/c of allergies and other health issues. I
couldn't find anything I needed in that rinky dink store they have in that town.
Good thing it was only three days to the next resupply!

Sugar Moma