[pct-l] Fw: Sleeping bag liner

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 16:37:41 CST 2011

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Paul Robison <paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com>
To: Edward Anderson <mendoridered at yahoo.com>
Sent: Fri, March 4, 2011 5:36:59 PM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Sleeping bag liner

Ed,

easy to shrug off 8 ounces for you...  you had a horse to carry it !

i used a liner in 2010, and will not use one in 2011.  i was plenty warm without
it ... as for a dirty sleeping bag, i have a top quilt,  so dirt etc. is not
trapped in the bag.

my top quilt weighs 19 ounces, so splurging for a liner was way too much
weight.  i'd be better off putting 8 more ounces down in the top quilt.

~Paul