[pct-l] powdered sour creme, powdered pure maple syrup....

Vicky mattson vicky.mattson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 19:44:07 CST 2011

I make my own maple syrup from gallons I bring back from Vermont every year
, boil it a bit to something around soft or hard crack, put it on your dryer
until it turns pale.  when you peal it off the dryer sheet it will crumble
and you can bust it up farther with a rolling pin.  Put a half cup in a zip
with a tbsp corn starch.  On trail put over heat with about 1 1/2  or 2 cups
 Water, as the sugar the dissolves and the water boils it will thicken to
real maple syrup.

--
Vicky Mattson   740-818-6737
vickyandjay.blogspot.com