[pct-l] budget gear list for pct?

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 22:00:57 CST 2011

They work great for the price in rain... but come mile 200 most were pretty duct taped up ... Saw a few soaking people by Warner springs who had just ditched theirs altogether due to rips.

Like you say though most of the trail is pretty open, the idea of needing a machete is ridiculous... Please be nice to the extremely slow growing dessert landscape.

Sent from my iPod