[pct-l] Warner Springs Resort

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Mar 5 03:00:48 CST 2011

HikeLite wrote: I'm thoroughly looking forward to meeting Switchback, the trail pirate, but my itinerary should put me into Warner Springs on Thursday April 28th. I can't help but wonder if I should be worried about looting and/or pillaging. Hehe
Switchback replies: Yes, sacking PCT hiker's campsites is my speciality.  I am also known for auctioning off fetching backpackers to the highest bidder.  I make a tidy profit each season.  I will eat dinner at the Warner Springs Resorts dinning room on Wednesday and Thursday evenings.  I usually eat early.  So, if anyone wants to join me, they are very welcomed.  I am the big guy with short gray hair with a certain hard core hiker handsomeness about him.  Hard to miss.

Down at the Warner Springs Resorts pool, I will be the guy with the snorkel, mask, fins lap swimming in the cool pool.  If not swimming, I will be lap walking.