[pct-l] trail snacks

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 22:11:54 CST 2011

I was to try the chicken. But it says in fine print 'irradiated, not for human consumption'

The dog loves them,  and they look quite  tasty ... Just dried chicken and sometimes even dried duck...  But the irradiation process leaves heavy materials that the body does not dispel... They build up in the body over the course of your life and are eventually toxic... Much like mercury

~Paul

Sent from my iPod