[pct-l] trail snacks

Kevin hikelite at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 09:57:47 CST 2011

Why is irradiated meat bad? Isn't that something being advocated for human food too? I remember reading articles about it a couple years ago. It seemed to that the process was safe, but had an unwarranted stigma because it used radiation. Does it really add anything to the food? I thought it just killed anything loving in it.

Not that I'm considering the dog jerky for my hike. I'm just curious. ;)

Misspellings and typos brought to you by iPhone.