[pct-l] Ned's snow camp

Steven Mueller mueller.s.r at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 12:44:01 CST 2011

Sourdough your welcome, my pleasure in fact,

So to answer your questions in order:

My start date is April 15th.
Not sure about kick off, I wish it was either earlier or farther up the
trail, everyone at training this weekend is going and lots have already gone
in the past, either hiking or just enjoying.
I hiked the AT in 2006, started March 23rd and climbed Katahdin October
10th, best 5 1/2 months ever!!!!!!  I made so many good friends and great
memories on the trail, but damn there are a lot of climbs.  That's where I
got my trail name, Flying Tortoise, that I wear with honor.
Sure you can contact me, either through g-mail or call if you'd like, my
number is 805-689-4276, if I don't answer I'll call back, just let me know a
good time to call.

Steven (Flying Tortoise)