[pct-l] Great International Restless Leg Syndrome Meeting Announcement

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Mon Mar 7 17:56:30 CST 2011

The next annual meeting of the Great International Restless Leg Syndrome (otherwise known as G.I.R.L.S.) will be held at Lake Morena Campground on April 29th.

All of you that share this terrible disease with me are in my thoughts and prayers everyday. We all suffer from this so much and our loved ones try to understand our compulsive need for constant wandering.

Our favorite poem is Robert Service's "The Men That Don't Fit In".

Greg Hummel

Those three little words
Never said enough
By themselves, never enough