[pct-l] hiker boxes and angels

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 18:04:34 CST 2011

hey y'all I don't want you to think that I'm telling everyone to raid the hiker
boxes and depend on them for all ur food...cuz u definitely can NOT do that. I
learned on the trail never assume ANYTHING! and I mean ANYTHING! EVER! I was
only trying to throw out some suggestions. So please if this was misunderstood I
apologize.

As for the angels...in NO way shape or form am I saying being cheap with them.
They are our family and we want them to be able to help us out when they can.
Always give them money for helping you out, even if they say no. tell them to
use it to buy something for their car if they give u a ride, or for their
grandchildren if they have em, or to give it to the PCTA or something like that!
Show them all kinds of love just like they do you! And if you see someone who's
taking advantage...say something to them and put them in their place! the only
one who will be mad is that person u just said something to!

Sugar Moma