[pct-l] Vendors at Kick-Off

Brendan Beltz brendanbeltz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 22:32:27 CST 2011

That's great to hear. I'd really fancy coming to you 4/22 prep course, but
can't really afford to layout for all the requisite gear I don't have.
Hoping you give a bit of a talk, the write-ups I've read here on your course
are swelling with praise.

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 7:28 PM, <ned at mountaineducation.org> wrote:

> Hey, we're not vendors, but Mountain Education will be there to help
> illuminate the realities of the snow-laden and swollen-creek infested trail!
>

> "Just remember, Be Careful out there!"
>
> Ned Tibbits, Director
> Mountain Education
> 1106A Ski Run Blvd
> South Lake Tahoe, Ca. 96150
>   P: 888-996-8333
>   F: 530-541-1456
>   C: 530-721-1551
>   http://www.mountaineducation.org
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "AsABat" <asabat at 4jeffrey.net>

>>> pre-kick-off.) Based on previous years or current rumours, would
>>> anybody
>>> know who's planning on attending?
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>> Brendan