[pct-l] SOBO

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 10:30:49 CST 2011

Ah, a fellow sobo-er.   :)

check out:
http://planyourhike.com/planning/southbound.php

for lots of sobo info (including start dates)

You are one-in-a-hundred from amongst a group of people who are each
one-in-a-million.  That makes you, what, one-in-a-hundred-million?

Good for you.

Austin Williams

www.PlanYourHike.com
Info on PCT gear, resupply points, maps, movies, etc.

"*Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a
fruit salad.*"
-Proverb