[pct-l] Thru-Hiking On A Budget

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 09:51:35 CST 2011

I would like to say its a slippery slope to jump down someones
throat,or beat down someone if your not 100% sure that there is a
"problem" with the cheapness,brokeness,ask the T.A. if its cool to
self police in "there" homes,as some T.A.s that I have spoken with
really try to look out and help some of the less wealthy. Some hikers
may be able to help more with other things as well as cash,for example
im a hell of a wrench,woodcutter,house cleaner,cook,driver,and general
handyman. If your totally dependant on the kindness of others you
should consider putting your hike on hold,make it a section type of
deal(maybe,maybe not,its not my call). I myself have only scheduled 1
overnight situation and thats Hikertown,and im gonna throw a ? down in
front of it,just incase there overloaded. Hike On.