[pct-l] CC, Sam Hughes, & Trail Angels

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 12:06:05 CST 2011

Well I know I have and know others who have brought goodies and drinks
to trailheads,and I can tell you I wasnt there to collect money,I was
there to meet some cool people,and help there day. Most T.A.s that
lend there homes and rides are of the same mindset,but to be able to
help the masses,money becomes an issue. I coundnt imagine someone
walking by our goodie area and saying,"no thanks,I cant afford it,the
others are watching"  Anyway,its something to think about. Hike On.
P.S. I Hope we meet up sometime Gerry,we could have some laughs.