[pct-l] SOBO

Devon Taig devon.taig at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 16:44:06 CST 2011

I'm also a SOBO hiker (section hiker) having done the whole thing north
bound in the early 90's and now desiring to go the other way.  I've
discovered that the trail is considerably harder to follow SOBO than NOBO
because there are so many more NOBO hikers that will leave cairns for their
fellow NOBO hikers in places like the north side of a road crossings where
the NOBO trail picks back up.  So...here's a huge favor that you NOBO'ers
could do for us SOBO's.  Please leave a few cairns on the SOBO side of road
crossings or at navigationally challenging spots along the trail.  I know I
would greatly appreciate it. THANKS

Devon