[pct-l] Rain pants

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 16:58:37 CST 2011

I have marmot precip pants and arc terry beta at pants...  For my thru hike I'll be using a ULA rain wrap,  I've loved mine thusfar,  for a lot of reasons...  Being 3 ounces helps bust most of all how quick and easy it goes on and off...

... With pants you have to sit, and take off your shoes or trace water and mud through the pantlegs...

... Not to mention how much more breathable a man-skirt is

~Paul

Sent from my iPod