[pct-l] Bearikade: Weekender or Expedition

'Sourdough' Foster athruhiker2006 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 19:20:25 CST 2011

Ok....there has to be a spread sheet wizard out there who has already done this
and I figure why reinvent the wheel. Who has a Price to Weight to Capacity to
Ease of Use comparison.....already done. I have see the weekender and like it
and know it will work fine, but the cheapest I have been able to find it
anywhere is 195.00 bucks. Ouch!
THANKS!
Sourdough