[pct-l] SOBO

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 19:41:41 CST 2011

I remember a journal from last season that ended in sadness and
gloom,it read "going SoBo for time purposes"  I then thought to
myself,didnt the record get beat going NoBo? Did these people think
that SoBo meant walking downhill to mexico? On the other note,I boonie
crash all the time,it builds character,and scratches. As far as
getting lost in the US,go west till you hit water,north till you hit
backyard hockey rings,east till you get told to go back west,and south
till you hit beachside umbrella drinks,or mexican rebels depending on
your exact area. Hike On.