[pct-l] Holes in our tent!

Matthew Edwards Hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 23:34:32 CST 2011

This same thing happened to Heaps in 2009. To my knowledge he never did figure out what it was though he suspected ants.
I am not joking. Heaps set up his tent and woke up the next moring and found ants on it and lots of tiny holes.
Wish i knew more about what happened to his tent. It sounds like you had some kind of chemical reaction though what that could be
i don't know.
You did not perhaps have had the lawn fertilized or anything recently? Just guessing.
I am so sorry to hear about your predicament and i wish i had a better answer.
Maybe contact Ron at Six Moon Designs and explain the situation. Six Moon Designs also
attends the ADZPCTKO so you might be able to work something out there too.
Best of Luck.
-Iceaxe