[pct-l] Support driver

David Ellzey david at xpletive.com
Wed Mar 9 23:37:42 CST 2011

Oops! Oh, well at least it was useful to someone.

The books are actually sort of massive, you will probably want to dissect out the all pages you plan to use. I'd think that these guides would be awesome for mountain bike access. If you have a simple GPS with you the books have a lot of reference coordinates for road features and turnoffs. It would be pretty hard to get lost with the details they provide.

Best of luck,
BigToe