[pct-l] Large Scale Maps

dnielsen at djmurphycompany.com dnielsen at djmurphycompany.com
Thu Mar 10 09:01:15 CST 2011

I am looking for large scale maps to supplement the Half Mile maps.  I like
the Tom Harrison San Diego Backcountry map which covers Campo to Warner
Springs and almost to Hwy 74.  This map clearly shows the PCT, trail mileage
and surrounding main roads and back roads.  I do not see that he has a
continuation map of this type going north from HWY 74.  This is not for
following the trail but mainly to see road access points etc. in relation to
the trail.  Question pertains to CA only.

This topic may have already been addressed and if so sorry for the double
up.

Ps.  Thank you Half Mile for your maps.