[pct-l] Welp..

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Thu Mar 10 09:46:13 CST 2011

It's funny to read these posts.  I got permission to take a semester off
to do a thru-hike the summer following this one.  Suddenly I find myself
applying for a job in Hawaii and if offered and I accept, that precludes
a border to border hike til I retire.  Gulp!!!  All the positioning and
politics and work to set this up - it would be gone...  A real factor to
consider - south dakota and a thru-hike or Hawaii and paradise...

LOL...

Jeffrey Olson
Martin, SD