[pct-l] magic moleskin

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 15:39:38 CST 2011

I agree with Ron D.  Newskin can also be used by itself - great for sealing small cuts or raw cuticles, protecting them from further rubbing and giving them time to heal.  Only problem I've found is it comes in a glass bottle.  I usually put a bottle in my bounce box, rather than carry it with me.

Mango