[pct-l] Lets Talk: Hats

Jason Moores jmmoores1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 17:32:36 CST 2011

I love my Tilley but last summer I switched back to a ball cap, OR Sun
Runner I believe. I removed the sun drape because I found a bandanna more
versatile and cooler. One drawback was the thin cardboard used for the brim,
it would warp dramatically if I washed it. The hat was a nice shade of
gray/black by KM. I plan to use a ball cap and bandanna again this year, I'm
still looking for a breathable cap with a stiffer bill. I might just roll
with a trucker hat.

Jackass