[pct-l] Rain pants

Jason Moores jmmoores1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 17:49:57 CST 2011

I'll take function over form any day. My NanoPuff jacket is the ugliest puke
green, the only color that they had left at the KO, but it's one of my
favorite pieces of gear. I even wore my pink PCT bandanna with pride last
year. Who cares what your gear looks like? I think that my ego can take the
snickers of Marmots and dayhikers. Hikertrash would never scoff at something
useful.

Jackass