[pct-l] Restless Leg Syndrome Support Society

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 07:34:07 CST 2011

Scrawny Snow Bunny Reinhold writes:  You are going to see guys dressed like pirates...girls wearing Victoria's Secret undies...guys wearing ''Sex Instructor" caps and all kind of folks diving into dumpster's....and then there is ''Big Hummel'' he is the strangest cat of all, he is so tall he has a tendency to get his head tangled up in overhead utility lines....yes Sir, you are going to see all kind of strange cats at the ''Gathering".  Every time I attend the ''Gathering" I have that distinct feeling that I am the only normal person at the ''Gathering''
Switchback replies: There is nothing wrong with the Wagon Master.  He is a geologist.  He is rock hound.  This explains a lot of things.  Anyone who get excited over rocks can easily get excited over the April Kickoff.

Now about you being the only normal person at the Kickoff.  Anyone who wears a baseball cap that says, "Sex Instructor, first lesson free" is supposed to be normal?  I want to know what you are going to do this year to support the hikers.  What are you going to do to support the April Kickoff?  I think you should be the Wagon Master's gofer.  You walk behind the Wagon Master and do his bidding.  He is very busy at the Kickoff and needs a flunkie.  Your ball cap will say, "Your Obident Servant".